Yeah the results were screenshots. Next time, i will just paste them as texts.
Still ‘unknown’ for any unidentified type (including ‘Any’ if not imported)
means it’s not identified as if you didn’t annotate the variable even though
you meant to say ‘Any’ type is ok there. That was my intention. But thanks for
pointing at the PEP.

Sent from my iPhone