David Mertz writes:

 > It's cute.

Cute is for bunnies and Ghibli anime. :-)

 > And really quite readable.  But it's not writeable.

Heh.  They look like misplaced apostrophes on my screen in my English
buffers.  I'd have to go to a 1.3x (maybe 1.5x) font to be sure what
I'm looking at.  And I'm an Emacs user, so if I wanted to use this
feature (I don't though, I think it's ugly), I'd rebind Ctrl-<single
digit> to the superscripts.  (I have a little sympathy for non-Emacs
users, but really, America, wake up.  Characters are good, use more!)

So my reaction is the opposite of yours.

I prefer the arbitrary tag, where I read

    for i in iterable as breakable:

as "with (for i in iterable) as breakable" in my head.  Although I'm
basically -0.0 on the whole idea, in my experience anyway it's YAGNI.