On Tue, Dec 15, 2020 at 11:22 AM Chris Angelico <ros...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Seriously, are you actually unaware of this fundamental, or are you
> playing dumb to try to make a point? I'm still trying to figure out
> your point here.

I've already put him in my killfile, but probably unwisely, I still see the
follow-ups by you and other people I respect and enjoy reading discussion
from.

It feels like a chimp trying to pantomime a philosopher, really.  As
someone with a doctorate in philosophy, I feel triggered :-).

> I'm pretty sure most of us learned *in grade school* about BOMDAS or
> BODMAS or PEMDAS or whatever mnemonic you pick.

I don't think I ever learned such acronyms! I mean, yes I learned about
order of operations in grade school.  But never with a mnemonic.

--
The dead increasingly dominate and strangle both the living and the
not-yet born.  Vampiric capital and undead corporate persons abuse