> That's a feature :) Perhaps we should add an example to the docs.

What do you view as the point of the copy semantics, then?

> There's not much wrong about this approach for simple coroutines. But
> if a coroutine runs its own tasks or code that forks the context
> inside, you won't see those changes in your context.

I thought you were against this usage pattern anyway. Not sure what this has to
do with the proposed API change.

> In other words,
> the hack you propose will work for some cases, and fail for others.

It seems like you are assuming a purpose to this API that I did not intend. It
really is just so you can change a context that a task is running within
without creating a new task. It's really just to be an analog of Context.run.