On 18/01/2022 19:42, MRAB wrote:
On 2022-01-18 18:54, Neil Girdhar wrote:
Even if f{1} creates a frozenset, I don't think f{} should create a frozenset.  I think it makes more sense to keep f{1: 2} open for frozendict if it ever makes it in.  Also, {} should be consisten with f{} (both should create dicts).  If you want an empty frozenset, you would have to do it the same way you do it for sets: either frozenset() or f{*()}.

[snip]
An alternative might be to allow {,} for an empty set, which would then let you have f{,} for an empty frozenset.
I like it!
Rob Cliffe