On several functional languages that allow function invocations without
enclosing arguments in parentheses all functions take a single argument.
For multiple arguments the single argument is a tuple. For no arguments the
single argument is an empty tuple.

I've read the comments and I see more fear than dislike in them.

Because the feature is mostly implemented, I think it would be good to add
it to the language with a __future__ guard. Then the community as a whole
can evaluate the pros and cons.

I would implement the feature for *all* expressions (including
arguments/parameters).

--
Juancarlo Añez
mailto:apal...@gmail.com