Paul Moore writes:

> this is the first time you've explicitly stated this
this was more explicitely stated earlier in the thread yeah, I honestly can't
blame you for not reading it all.

I'll eventually try to give a quick state of today's proposal to keep it up to
date. I won't have time for this today tho, but i'll get there.

> If you're suggesting *changing* super's behaviour like this, you have
> to explain how you expect to handle the (quite possibly literally)
> millions of lines of code that would be broken by making such a
> change.
I've already answered to that too, i'll make it part of my 'up to date'
proposal, i guess, just so everyone can have a better idea of my proposal,
again, not enough time for it today.