On Tue, Apr 12, 2022, 4:31 PM Steven D'Aprano

> Except the most important one: why are you using multiple inheritence when
> you clearly don't want multiple inheritence, instead you want delegation?

I'll note that hundreds of posts ago, I made the FIRST reply to this
silliness, and that it 100% explained every single needless digression that
followed:

> If you want to explicitly delegate a method to a class, you should
explicitly delegate a method to a class.
> This is exactly why a lot of folks feel composition is better than
inheritance (at least often so).
> You don't need `super()` to call `SomeSpecificClass.method(self, other,
args)`

I also co-authored a widely read article on then-new C3 linearization in
Python with Michele Simianato before he wrote his really great explanation
of it in the Python docs, and his also great 15+ year old pieces on traits