On Sat, 16 Apr 2022 at 20:28, Steven D'Aprano <st...@pearwood.info> wrote:
> So please stop falsely accusing me of "No True Scotsman" bullshit. If
> you keep doing it, I will know you're not arguing in good faith.

Fine. I'll accuse you, instead, of using "full MI" to mean "the best
MI system that Steven D'Aprano can conceive". Happy now?

Because that is precisely what you are doing. Any argument to the
contrary is met with complaints that we need to show that something is
*better* for *Python*. For something to be "full MI", in your view, it
has to match what Python does, or be objectively better than it, in
your personal opinion.

I'm not going to bother responding to the rest of the details, as
they're all the same argument repeated.

ChrisA