On Sun, May 15, 2022 at 07:32:56PM -0300, Rafael Nunes wrote:

> Hi. Thanks for asking.
> In .BAT files we could write some Windows Shell commands before python code
> and python interpreter would ignore them.

Hi Rafael,

You have answered Eric's question with *what* you would do (write
Windows Shell commands in a .BAT file) but a use-case is *why* you would
do it.

What sort of real-world problems are you solving by turning a .py file
into a .bat file with Windows shell commands at the beginning?

Which shell commands do you expect to use?

The next question would be, couldn't you re-write those shell commands
as Python code? Or have the .BAT file call Python and run the .py file?