I agree. Giving punctuation-based syntax like ... a meaning that isn't
obvious on reading the code makes for unreadable code. Whereas having
`raise Exception ('TODO')` accomplishes the same thing but also allows
English documentation. The ... here is open to interpretation, especially
as a new feature to an old established language like Python.