Ok, Thanks.  I didn't know this wasn't the place to go for help.  I'll post
there.  I don't care if this is not done.  I just thought it might help others
down the road like it helped me.

Also, the reason I posted this to this email list was as follows.  This is the
text that shows up when I click in GitHub under new issue, then feature.  Maybe
the mailing list should be removed from that template.

# Feature or enhancement

(A clear and concise description of your proposal.)

# Pitch

(Explain why this feature or enhancement should be implemented and how it would
be used.
 Add examples, if applicable.)

# Previous discussion

<!--
  New features to Python should first be discussed elsewhere before creating
issues on GitHub,
  for example in the "ideas" category (https://discuss.python.org/c/ideas/6) of
discuss.python.org,
  or the python-ideas mailing list
(https://mail.python.org/mailman3/lists/python-ideas.python.org/).
  Use this space to post links to the places where you have already discussed
this feature proposal:
-->

<!--
You can freely edit this text. Remove any lines you believe are unnecessary.
-->