Hi Michael and the list,

sorry to bother you again, but since I think my last mail drowned in the
unusually high traffic that day, I'm posting my question again. I've
done some research since then I really can't figure this one out.

This relates to my previous question about server certificates. Simply
put: how do I get python-ldap to throw an exception when the server
certificate is expired?

I've given my LDAP server an expired cert for testing, but when calling
start_tls_s() the script just proceeds as were nothing wrong.

Wading through the source code and google results unfortunately didn't
get me any further either.

Thankful for any advice!

Cheers,
Fredrik