HI!

Please test the following change in CVS HEAD with your code which makes use of
controls received in LDAP responses. My short test was with
Demo/page_control.py which seems to work.

http://python-ldap.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/python-ldap/python-ldap/Modules/LDAPObject.c?r1=1.87&r2=1.88

I have no clue why the removed if-statement was there at all.

See also the tracker entry with the feature request:

Support for reading controls sent with LDAP_RES_SEARCH_ENTRY - ID: 2829057
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2829057&group_id=2072&atid=352072

Ciao, Michael.