HI!

Maybe my last e-mail wasn't clear enough. So I'll try again:
The old SourceForge mailing list python-ldap-dev will not be used anymore!

I'd be happy to see you all on the new mailing list for
http://python-ldap.org under the umbrella of python.org.

List and subscriber info is here:

All announcements, discussion and support related to python-ldap
can be posted there.

Especially there are important things to discuss for
upcoming python-ldap 2.4...so please switch to the new list.

Ciao, Michael.