Dfenestr8 wrote:
Basically, I'm trying to hack up an IRC bot, that joins two servers at
once. I use two object instancs of the same class, both of which make
connections using the socket module.

Problem is, I can't seem to get both objects to connect to their
constituent servers at the same time. I'm not sure whether it's that both
objects can't instantiate at once, or whether only one can use the socket
module at any one time.

What's the symptom of the problem? I expect your answer to include a traceback, but perhaps it's something else like a segmentation fault or something you are observing yourself... whatever it is, providing a description of it would be better than just saying you "can't seem to get" it working...

-Peter