Doug Holton wrote:

Steven Bethard wrote:

I don't really have a good solution; despite the unnecessarily vicious comments, I don't feel like I can set my newsreader to ignore messages from, for example, Fredrik, because his answers, when not attacks, are often very insightful. If you find a good solution to this problem, please let me know.

Thankyou for bringing it up. It looks like it may have a positive effect.

Unfortunately, I may have jumped the gun on that one. He does not even acknowledge his behavior outside of the three instances he referred to.