JoeG wrote:
wxPython takes on more of the native platform's interface.  I say seems
to because I haven't actually written any code with it.

While Tkinter is the GUI toolkit shipped *with* Python, then that's the correct toolkit for Alex to cover in PiaN. Mentioning other toolkits (and providing references for additional information, including books if they're available) seems like the most reasonable alternative.

Now, if we could just switch to wxPython and Boa Constructor for Py3K. . .

Cheers,
Nick.
Sorry Kurt!

--
Nick Coghlan   |   [EMAIL PROTECTED]   |   Brisbane, Australia