Paul Rubin wrote:

[...]
There's lots of times when I have a cool programming idea, and find
when I sit down at the computer that I can implement the main points
of the idea and get a neat demo running rather quickly.  That creates
a very happy, liberating feeling, plus gives me something to show off
to friends or co-workers.  But turning it into a finished product with
no rough edges is an order of magnitude more work.  It seems to me
that IDLE and a lot of the rest of Python are examples of someone
having a cool idea and writing a demo, then releasing it with a lot of
missing components and rough edges, without realizing that it can't
reasonably be called complete without a lot more work.

^Python^open source^

regards
 Steve
--
Steve Holden               http://www.holdenweb.com/
Holden Web LLC      +1 703 861 4237  +1 800 494 3119