Hi !

>>> It is a least-common-denominator argument, not a "this is better"
argument.

I understand, but I have a feeling of attempt at hegemony.  Is english
language really least-common-denominator for a russian who writes into
cyrillic, or not anglophone chinese?

And, did you think of klingons?

;-)

Michel Claveau

  • ... Michel Claveau - abstraction méta-galactique non triviale en fuite perpétuelle.
    • ... Serge Orlov
      • ... Michel Claveau - abstraction méta-galactique non triviale en fuite perpétuelle.
        • ... Serge Orlov
    • ... Marc 'BlackJack' Rintsch
    • ... Michel Claveau - abstraction méta-galactique non triviale en fuite perpétuelle.
    • ... Serge Orlov
    • ... Michel Claveau - abstraction mÃta-galactique non triviale en fuite perpÃtuelle.
    • ... P
      • ... Scott David Daniels