Brent W. Hughes wrote:
1) I'm running a program within Pythonwin. It's taking too long and I want to stop/kill it. What do I do (other than ctrl-alt-del)?

2) I'm running a long program and I want to minimize it to let it continue to run in the background while I do something else in the foreground. I try clicking on Pythonwin's minimize box but it doesn't respond until the Python program finally quits Then it minimizes! Any way I can do what I want here?

Brent

Try running your script using (from command prompt): \path\python.exe \path\script.py

Alternatively go to its folder in explorer and double click it to run.

pythonwin is just a developing enviroment, and the execution of scripts within it is just for debugging use.

Hope this helps.

Adonis