Istvan Albert wrote:
Now I remember visiting this site, but never understood how it
actually worked. Examples such as:

from jpype import *
startJVM("d:/tools/j2sdk/jre/bin/client/jvm.dll", "-ea")
java.lang.System.out.println("hello world")
shutdownJVM()

in three different versions are the only code examples
that to show "complete" working snippets. I'm still
clueless as to how would one say share a list between
python and java.

A while ago there was a thread in c.l.p about using JPype to access JMS from within Python. IIRC someone then contributed a more elaborate real life example of how to do this. Search Google Groups for more details.

Regards,
Jan