In that thread, you wrote:

> Rubin wanted to come up with a nice interface for the module, and
> has posted some notes toward it.  I have an existing implementation
> that's 2212 lines of code; I like the interface, but opinions may
> vary. :)

Does that mean you have a 2212-line C implementation of the interface
that I proposed?  Do you plan to release it?

BTW, I just looked at the other messages in that thread and I realize
that I've looked at them before, and that's where I saw the concern
about importing crypto into some countries including Holland.  Again,
I think the reasoning is bizarre.  I'm sure there are tons of Firefox
users in Holland, and Firefox definitely contains an SSL stack that
doesn't have to be downloaded separately.