On 28 Jul 2006 04:55:39 -0700, Dave Potts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

I'm just starting a development project in Python having spent time in
the Java world.  I was wondering what tool advice you could give me
about setting up a continuous integration environment for the python
code: get the latest source, run all the tests, package up, produce the
docs, tag the code repository.  I'm used to things like Maven and
CruiseControl in the Java world.

Cheers,

Dave.

Hi Dave,

Been there recently. The one that seems more used that is done in python is buildbot... still, I've settled with cruise control for building my python projects (buildbot just refused to use pserver correctly for me), and it was just a matter of doing some execs for python for using my actual build scripts (that are in python).

Cheers,

Fabio