Hi all,

I'm using the Windows version of Python 2.4.3 and everything worked
okay until I installed PyGreSQL. Well, in fact the installation went
fine, but when I try to run my script from IDLE I get:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<pathtomyscript>\main.py", line 3, in -toplevel-
    import pgdb
  File "C:\Program Files\Python24\Lib\site-packages\pgdb.py", line 69,
in -toplevel-
    from _pg import *

A quick surfing session suggested that this happens because libpq.dll
cannot be found.

However, if I start the Python command line (from the installer-created
start menu shortcut) I can "import pgdb" without any errors whatsoever.

And yes, the dir containing libpq.dll is in my windows path.

Anyone know why the the command line finds everything but IDLE doesn't?