Stand and fight, Python brothers. Fear not, the Ruby horde!

        From this day to the ending of the world,
        But we in it shall be remember'd;
        We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
        For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
        Shall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile,
        This day shall gentle his condition:
        And gentlemen in England now a-bed
        Shall think themselves accursed they were not here,
        And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks
        That fought with us upon Saint Crispin's day.

rd