On 8/4/06, Michiel Sikma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hey guys. I'm trying to run Pydev on Eclipse on OSX, but I've got a
problem that prevents me from making new projects in it. It seems
that I cannot add my Python interpreter to the list of interpreters
(it seems to do _something_ when I select it, but then ends up not
adding it to the list).

Are any of you guys familiar with this? Is there something I need to
do before I can add my interpreter to that list? I'm on a G5 iMac and
have the latest version of both programs.

Have you checked your error log? (when adding an interpreter, there might be problems if you don't specify your real interpreter, but a link for it...  (see bug http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1523582&group_id=85796&atid=577329 for details) or have spaces in your eclipse path (see bug http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1228027&group_id=85796&atid=577329 for details).

Cheers,

Fabio