At Thursday 10/8/2006 03:38, Mark Harrison wrote:

So I'm investigating doing some SOAP work... Any concensus on
what the best python libraries are for doing this?

Too bad, xmlrpc is choking on our long longs. :-(

Just thinking, if you have control over the two ends, and dont need real interoperability, maybe just extending <int> to support long integers could be easier... I remember extending <double> once to support NaN's, moving to SOAP was too much effort for that application.

Gabriel Genellina
Softlab SRL