Hallo

        I would like to have a high class open source tools for scientific
computing and powerful 2D and 3D data visualisation. Therefore I chose python,
numpy and scipy as a base. Now I am in search for a visualisation tool. I tried
matplotlib and py_opendx with OpenDx. OpenDx seems to me very good but the
project py_opendx looks like closed. After py_opendx instalation and subsequent
testing I got an error that needs discussion with author or an experienced
user. Unfortunately a mail to author returned as undeliverable.

        Does anybody now about suitable visualisation tool?

        Does anybody have an experience with OpenDx and py_opendx instalation?

        Thanks for your response.

        fiepye