Paul Rubin wrote:
That's cute, especially the part about using Python expressions
instead of SQL to express queries.  I don't see anything in the info
page about what happens when you have multiple clients updating the db
concurrently.  Do you make any attempt to handle that?

Yep. There are two server scripts included with the distribution. One (kbsimpleserver.py) does serial, blocking requests, so there are no concurrent-access issues. The second server script (kbthreadedserver.py) is threaded and non-blocking. I have code in the script that manages read and write locks for each table. I'm no rocket scientist, but I have been using kbthreadedserver.py at work for several months with no issues so far, so I am beginning to trust the code. :)

Jamey