I'm not quite new to this language, but such error has never happened
so frequently before. I have no idea what to do about it, because
there's actually no syntax error at all !!

I'm using python 2.4.3 on windows, with gvim..
I realize this might because of the tab and space, so I use listchars
in vim to all my tabs and trailing spaces visible, make sure they are
used consistently, but python still raise syntax error, no further
description, and just make no sense to me.

anyone heard of such issue or the like before?
many thanks....

daniel