At Tuesday 7/11/2006 17:10, Sheldon wrote:

> Take a look at the documentation for creating extension modules,
> especially the following page:
>
> http://docs.python.org/ext/methodTable.html
>
> "The initialization function must be named initname(), where name is the
> name of the module, and should be the only non-static item defined in
> the module file"
>
> -Farshid

This function is there and is called init_mymodule() but I have other
functions that are not static.
Could this be the cause?

For a module called foo.c the initialization function must be called initfoo (*not* init_foo) And what are those non-static functions used for? The *only* purpose of your module should be to provide the Python bindings...

--
Gabriel Genellina
Softlab SRL