Hi,
try:
http://www.py2exe.org/

regards,
Dimitri

On 8 Nov 2006 02:37:42 -0800, king kikapu < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi to all folks here,

i just bought a book and started reading about this language.
I want to ask what options do we have to deploy a python program to
users that do not have the labguage installed ??

I mean, can i make an executable file, or something that contains the
runtime and the modules that the program only use or am i forced to
download the language to the user machine so the .py  files can be run
??

Thanks in advance,

king kikapu

---
You can't have everything. Where would you put it? -- Steven Wright
---
please visit www.serpia.org