hello all,  i am a newcomer, and i bring a quesition here: how can i call
python app with wxPython/other python extensions in c?
  here is my code here,though not smart,it can explain myself to some extent,in
addition,pls forgive me not checking the return value after each calling
PyRun_SimpleString,just in the purpose of keeping the code more easier
readability:
  #include "python.h"
#include <iostream>
using namespace std;

  int main()
{
  Py_Initialize();
if(!Py_IsInitialized())
{
    cerr << " initialization fails!" << endl;
    return -1;
  }

    PyRun_SimpleString("from wxPython.wx import *");
  PyRun_SimpleString("class myApp(wxApp):");
  PyRun_SimpleString("        def OnInit(self):");
  PyRun_SimpleString("              frame
=wxFrame(NULL,-1,"hello,world")");
  PyRun_SimpleString("              frame.Show(true)");
  PyRun_SimpleString("              self.SetTopWindow(frame)");
  PyRun_SimpleString("              return true");
  PyRun_SimpleString("app = myApp()");
  PyRun_SimpleString("app.MainLoop()");

    Py_Finalize();
   return 0;
  }
from the code above,we can see clearly i intend to build up an simple framework
with its title "hello,world".but it doesnot work. mainly due to the python
extension wxpython, i think.coz if i doesnot write something connected with
python extension,such as wxPython.it will run normally, later my work on
wxpython include ,first build the wxpython source code into  some pyds and
dlls, at this point, i add the pyds and dlls to the vc directory and
c:\WINDOWS\system32\.unfortunately,it doesnot work.now my head aches, the whole
progress is messed up. i nearly want to say goodbye to my boss.so anyway,help
me,ok?
  and i have searched  almost anywhere,nobody i could turn to help,the feedback
is little,and i am in despair.
  regards,
  jolley