Steven Bethard wrote:
I wonder if it would be worth adding a descriptor that gives a warning for usage from instances, e.g.:

Thinking about it some more, I realised that a class method approach means that 'type(self).method(self,...)' still works as a way to spell the call in a polymorphism friendly way.

And if we're going to have to spell the call that way *anyway*. . .

So maybe it does make sense to simply say that all non-magic Bunch/namespace operations are implemented as class methods (and most magic methods are effectively treated as class methods when it comes to looking them).

Cheers,
Nick.

--
Nick Coghlan   |   [EMAIL PROTECTED]   |   Brisbane, Australia