At Monday 8/1/2007 21:30, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I am fetching different web pages (never the same one) from a web
server.  Does that make a difference with them trying to block me?
Also, if it was only that site blocking me, then why does the internet
not work in other programs when this happens in the script.  It is
almost like something is seeing a lot of traffic from my computer, and
cutting it off thinking it is some kind of virus or worm.  I am
starting to suspect my firewall.  Anyone else have this happen?

Perhaps you're not closing connections once finished?
Try netstat -an from the command line and see how many open connections you have.

--
Gabriel Genellina
Softlab SRL

__________________________________________________ Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí. Todo lo que querías saber, y lo que ni imaginabas, está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta). ¡Probalo ya! http://www.yahoo.com.ar/respuestas