[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > Below is a post repeated with interesting information. But the main
> > purpose of this post is to find out how many sheeple still believe in
> > the 911 fairy tale of 19 hijackers that was to be USED BY THE EVIL
> > CRIMINALS TO "change the world forever" BUT IT WONT. Are we going to
> > PERMIT some evil criminals in the government positions to make an
> > Orwellian world of enslavement and doublespeak for us and our children
> > ?????
>
> After 6 years we still have a situation where almost all the worlds
> physicists, engineers, and other so called "academics" promote the idea
> that a few minor fires can cause two towers to free fall. The media is
> still under complete control by the criminals. The financial
> institutions are still under complete control by the criminals.

God bless you for taking the time to share your thoughts.

These academics in their heart heart, know with certainty that it is
a fairy tale. Many follow the religion of science only for its
inviolable
laws. But that is not enough to give them courage.

> The situation is so bad that the pathetic slaves cannot even bring
> themselves to name their masters. Not only will they not even name
> them, they will actively protect them, shield them for criticism, even
> feel sorry for them.

They are themselves terribly compromised. If the republicans are
compromised
by a video like "the conspiracy of silence", the democrats are
compromised
by Monica Lewinsky's.

> The story of America and how it has succumb to the Zionist grip is a
> disgusting one. At the end, you cannot even blame these Zionists, one
> must lay all blame at the hands of the irresponsible, incompetent and
> manifestly deserving Americans who have failed to maintain their nation
> and have allowed a pack of criminals to commit endless crimes in their
> name.

The fate of America will be same as the fate of Germany and for the
same
reasons. That was a message Benjamin Friedman's audio on google is
trying to give us. Remarkably, we have his words in his own very
passionate
voice. Thanks to Eric Hufschmidt, who dug up the original from the dirt
of
archives of libraries all over the world. Benjamin Friedman was a
unique person
who won himself a great place in heaven by his simple act of bearing
witness
to a very important fact of history. Just like the Honorable and
Spiritually
elevated Rabbis of the Neturei Karta who are true to the Torah of
Hashem.

Nothing is more sacred deed than the pen (recorded knowledge) of an
honest scholar.