On Jan 26, 10:00 pm, Skywise <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The #1 best thing you can do for these kind of posts is to 100%
> ignore them.

If that gives them the freedom of speech and you the ignorance of
bliss, why not

> All they want is the response. It matters not what you say.
> Every response just empowers them.

truth runs on its own power, falsehood needs billion dollars military
budget, yet defeat after defeat and the whole world spits on them ...
see if cheney or bush can go around like Dalai Lama and people love
them

> Furthermore, by quoting their drivel in your replies you have
> just helped the troll spread his message and forced it upon
> those who are fortunate and/or wise enough to have the messages
> blocked.

"forced it upon those who are unfortunate" what an idiot ... as if I am
running a guantanamo bay or abugharib here with your mother naked with
your genitals wired to a high tension battery ... and threatening you
with a dog to eat up your balls

> Brian

You really need to learn to exercise critical thinking and out of your
box or primitive tribalism

> --http://www.skywise711.com- Lasers, Seismology, Astronomy, Skepticism
> Seismic FAQ:http://www.skywise711.com/SeismicFAQ/SeismicFAQ.html
> Quake "predictions":http://www.skywise711.com/quakes/EQDB/index.html
> Sed quis custodiet ipsos Custodes?

Achievements of anglo-saxon spooks, see my next post, but here is the
sneak preview:

http://today.reuters.co.uk/news/articlenews.aspx?type=topNews&storyID=2007-01-26T183141Z_01_L26766704_RTRUKOC_0_UK-BRITAIN-ROYALS.xml&pageNumber=2&imageid=&cap=&sz=13&WTModLoc=NewsArt-C1-ArticlePage2

Reporter jailed for royal phone bugging scam
Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:32 PM GMT19
Email This Article | Print This Article | RSS
[-] Text [+]

LONDON (Reuters) - A senior journalist on Britain's biggest-selling
newspaper was jailed on Friday for hacking into the mobile telephones
of members of the royal household "several hundred" times in a bid to
obtain exclusive stories.

The News of the World's royal affairs editor Clive Goodman listened to
voice mail messages left for the press secretary of Prince Charles and
also for two officials who worked for Princes William and Harry.

Goodman, 49, was jailed for four months and his accomplice, private
investigator Glenn Mulcaire, 36, was given a six-month prison term.

Both admitted last November to plotting to unlawfully intercept
communications while Mulcaire also pleaded guilty to five other charges
of unlawfully intercepting voicemail messages.

Old Bailey court heard the duo had begun a "relatively sophisticated"
scheme to bug Charles's Clarence House residence in December 2005.

They had also tapped the phones of Australian supermodel Elle
McPherson, a member of parliament and the head of England's
Professional Footballers' Association, the court heard.

"REPREHENSIBLE IN THE EXTREME"

"This was low conduct, reprehensible in the extreme," said the judge,
Justice Gross.

you can read the rest on the site if you have any moral courage left