On Jan 27, 1:31 pm, Jim Klein <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm not one of the conquered races, I'm Swiss. We are the bankers to
> the conquerers. :-)

Exactly, Honorable J Klein, (although my reference was a general one,
you have entered the thread, so I will pick the swiss case) more like
tributaries to the conquerers ... If you remember that the Japanese
buy the US govt bonds because their whole country's policy is
controlled and under the ceiling of the occupiers. The swiss insurance
companies quietly paid Larry Silverstein $3billion insurance claim
ONLY after a few months of premium, without raising a single objection
about the event. Are you saying Dr Bob Bowman, an MIT or Caltech Phd,
who has flied 100 combat missions, and was running for public office
is a mad person?????? But the point is accurate: Switzerland is not a
banker but a tributary. You will soon see US twisting the arms of all
its occupied and conquered races to share the financial loss from
Bush's foolish policies. That exactly is the UNSTATED methodology.

Still, I would like to go and live in switzerland, if there is a way
to become a swiss citizen ... like marc rich whom clinton gave
immunity ... my record is a lot honest than that crook. where do you
live in switzerland and can you get me a citizenship of that country
of good people ... away from the FBI Bastards cowards who go around
bugging people for no reason ... other than their racist and fascist
outlook.

> It has been a long time since we got invaded by someone of your ilk. I
> comment you on your total lack of good taste.

Yeah ... taste what dick has to say, I repeat:

What did Dick Faced Cheney told Honorable Senator Patrick Leahy ?
"Fuck
yourself".
So much for politeness and vulgarity at the top level.

Proof:
http://www.capitolhillblue.com/news2/2007/01/the_madness_of.html

> Please go prowl in someone else's news group. Most folks here are just
> not on your frequency.

911 optical illusions will be discussed here.