[EMAIL PROTECTED] a écrit :
Hello,

Is anyone has experiance in running python code to run multi thread
parallel in multi processor. Is it possible ?

Can python manage which cpu shoud do every thread?

Sincerely Yours,
Pujo

There's just no way you can use Python in a multi-processor environment, because the GIL (Global Interpreter Lock) will prevent two threads from running concurrently. When I saw this discussed, the Python developper were more into multi-process systems when it comes to multi-processors.
I think I even heard some discussion about efficient inter-process messaging system, but I can't remember where :o)

Hope it'll help.

Pierre