I think I need to explain the things better I think, so I do;

First answering the questions above; I think i have to explain the
project more.

With type I mean; typography/fonts/characters.. For my final exam I
created the idea to treath fonts as a living organisms.
There for I want to create with the help of somebody, a little program
were i can import vector based fonts, and when they are imported they
"turn alive"
By turn alive I mean; they move random over the work area, opacity
changing, changing of size/color, merge together ans some more things,
little fonts changing.

Because my python skills are zero, I'm looking for a partner which can
help me. I'm working On mac, but windows is not a problem.