Alex Martelli wrote:
Steven Bethard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I like the idea of chain, though, so I'll probably add the class with
just __init__ and __getattribute__ to the current implementation. I'm
willing to be persuaded, of course, but for the moment, since I can see
a few different options, I'm refusing the temptation to guess on the "most natural" behavior for __delattr__ and __setattr__... =)

That's probably best in terms of API.  Not too sure about the
implementation (why wouldn't __getattr__ suffice, holding the bunches in
an attribute with a magicname?) but that's a secondary issue.

Yeah, I had it written with __getattr__ at first... Not sure why I switched over... ;) I'll probably switch it back.

Steve