Steven D'Aprano <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> > Multi-Level-Specification allows you to
> > express physical quantities with their respective unit, and operations
> > on them to yield the combined unit at compile-time. There are some
> > rather complicated cases where simple unification won't solve the
> > type-equations, but then you might annotate things explicitly.
> Which is what Apps Hungarian _is_.

I think the idea is that the compiler can still check that your
annotations are correct, or at least consistent, even if it can't
solve the equations itself.  Hungarian notation is a variable naming
convention which can be followed manually but which the compiler makes
no attempt to enforce.

Diez, can you suggest any online references about MLS?