In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
 "Simon Brunning" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 3/9/07, Lou Pecora <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I have noticed that using from xxx import * can lead to problems when
> > trying to access variables in the xxx module.
>
> Don't do it, then. ;-)

I don't anymore.  But I find it's good to understand these things since
there's something fundamental that I am missing that may later be
useful.  This turned out to be the case as someone else in this thread
(Dennis) gave a very good explanation of the source of the problem.

-- Lou Pecora  (my views are my own) REMOVE THIS to email me.