On Mar 19, 12:42 am, "Don Stockbauer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> 911's primary utility was that, inadvertently, it sparked off the
> formation of the global brain:
>
> The Social Superorganism and its Global Brain
>
> http://pespmc1.vub.ac.be/SUPORGLI.html
>
> Have a nice Monday, all.
>
> - Don

Hey YANK MOTHERFUCKER, why didnt you bark this chime on that day when
the BUSH bastards were talking of war and murder ...

Typical genocidal and selfish yank bastard attitude ... heads I win,
tail you lose.

Thats why every country needs to have NUCLEAR WEAPONS TO DEFEND THEIR
HONOR, WEALTH AND LAND FROM THE GREEEEDY YANK BASTARDS.

Venezuela, Bolivia, Cuba, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Malaysia, DPRK all need
long range anti-satellite missiles, ICBMs to defend against Yank
Bastards.

The GENOCIDAL anglo-saxon race has occupied TWO continents of North
America and Australia and murdered the native population
COMPLETELY !!!!