Lets not forget that the odious and atrocious bastard from UCLA
faculty who wrote the terror policy and loopholes for the Bush and CIA
was a KOREAN professor named Yoo. But then Bush has a knack for USING
minorities
for dirty jobs.

He used Jamaican dog to lie in the UN about fake WMDs and their mobile
factories.

He used the mexican dog Gonzalez to serve his neocon agenda instead of
the american people.

He used the zionists to cook neocon agenda for him.

He used the korean to write torture policy for him.

visit www.911blogger.com and st911.org