[Bruno Desthuilliers]> John, I'm really getting tired of your systemic and
totally > unconstructive criticism. If *you* are not happy with Python, by all
> means use another language.
You are saying bad things about my darling! Python is my baby!
Shame on you John Nagle, if you do it again I'll really beat you up and if I
can't I'll call my brother who really knows CS!!!!!
Side note: John Nagle contributed several bug reports, bug fixes and discussion
about general features of python, pro and con.
He is not a brainless fanboy, that is true :)[John Nagle]>>    YouTube's home
page is PHP.  Try "www.youtube.com/index.php".>> That works, while the obvious
alternatives don't.>> If you look at the page HTML, you'll see things like>>>>
onclick="_hbLink('LogIn','UtilityLinks');">Log In</a>>>>> So there's definitely
PHP inside YouTube.[Bruno Desthuilliers]> What about learning more on web
servers configuration ?> http://zope.alostnet.eu/index.php> > "definitively
php", hu ?What about reading what the person you are replying to actually wrote
in this thread 3 days
ago?http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-list/2007-May/441376.htmlYou just
gotta love the brainless fanboys that breed around each and every programming
language :)Puff