This is for Windows only, but since your target audience is newbies, that might be fine.

Python Sumo-Distribution for Windows - Freely downloadable Python distributions for Windows with many extra packages already installed and ready for use.
 -- http://code.enthought.com/enthon/

BJörn Lindqvist wrote:
On 30 May 2007 08:25:48 -0700, [EMAIL PROTECTED]