In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, David Fraser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
Actually I suspect Ilias is trying to carry out his own sort of 'survey' on how various communities respond to questions asked in the kind of way he asked them ... See his web site.

Its as unreadable as his network news postings. One of the first things I did was check out his website. I didn't gain a lot as it is written in his typical automaton style. It actively discourages you from engaging. Thats quite an achievement for a static piece of text.

Stephen
--
Stephen Kellett
Object Media Limited    http://www.objmedia.demon.co.uk