Mark Carter wrote:
> A woman from a job agency 'phoned me up the other day, and asked me if I
> was any good with "algortihms". I told her that all programs are
> algorithms, so the question didn't make that much sense.

What does your "answer" have to do with the qustion, I wonder? She asked
if you were good with algorithms to which you replied that all programs
are algorithms. Maybe so, but that's not what she asked. The question
makes perfect sense, however your answer doesn't, unless you also added
something along the lines of "And since I'm good with programs I am good
with algorithms".

/W (these days appearantly standing for "What a nitpicker" ;))